Tuesday, July 22, 2008

That's My Girl...

Payton loves to help daddy with the cows. She thinks she is big enough to do it all!

I love the outfits she picks to wear...spurs and all...even pink boots...


"I can do it myself!" is something we hear daily...multiple times...


Daddy's got to count the calves with her...she doesn't do it quite right yet.


I think she has heard me tell Cody how to drive...she kept saying, "Two hands on the wheel, watch the road!". FYI, she was only driving in the field...not the main road.

8 comments:

emily said...

She is so cute...I love that dress!! It's good to hear that Brian has a soft side to him!:)

Becca said...

I love that mod little dress! Tiffany, any recommendations on where to get a cowgirl hat small enough for Riley? And not spend a ton? I've got a friend on the lookout for some pink boots, but I think if she's got the boots, a hat may be a necessity.

Tiffany said...

Payton actually has a few hats herself. I can get you hat. What size does she need? You could measure her head and let me know. They have different colors....I'll post a picture of Payton's....just let me know.

Danielle said...

I can totally picture her out there bossing Brian around.. I love me some Payton!

Brent and Britta said...

Classic. I can't believe how relaxed Brian looks! That's awesome.

T-bit said...

I love that girl! She is such a sassy thing...that dress and those boots are way to stinkin cute....Brian is going to have his hands full keeping those boys away!

ambyr said...

Love that outfit!!! It would be so cute for pictures!!! true country girl!!

Saige said...

I can't believe how girlie payton is. Love her outfit. Gotta post more pix of that girl. LUVS!!