Thursday, July 10, 2008

Latest Creations...

Here are few things I have been working on lately! Just thought I would share.
Pink Cat's eye Pasi:


Matching Pink Paci and baby bracelet:


Allsport Paci Clip:


Blessing Bracelet:


Pink Cat's Eye and Swarovski Crystal:


Sterling Silver Baby Bracelet:

7 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

That blessing bracelet is the sweetest thing ever! Also, love the flower paci thingys...

ambyr said...

tiff-love the header picture!!! also-I was looking around my whole house on sunday for my bracelet you gave me and I could not find it anywhere!!! I wanted avery to wear it on her blessing day!!! i'm assuming my boys got a hold of it and hid it somewhere!! you need to start an etsy shop!!

Stacey said...

Dang woman....you have been rockin! The playset and all that cute stuff.... :)

Diggin the new look too! See ya Sun.

emily said...

Wow! You are a woman of all trades! And that picture of Payton...holy moly! I love it! Do you sell your jewelry?

Tiffany said...

Yes, I sell the jewelry. I do a lot of custom things with names or colors. I am in the process of revamping everything. Let me know if I can do anything for you! (:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you make those! That is awesome! Great job!!

Saige said...

Hey I want to talk to you about your binkie clips and bracelets. How much are they?? email me: maurita_t@hotmail.com