Tuesday, August 19, 2008

North Texas Ranch Rodeo!

Brian competed this past Monday at the 1st Annual Invitational Ranch Rodeo at the State Fair here in Denton. It rained all day and cleared up long enough for us watch.

Brian roping a calf: This was Kevins 1st time in an arena (Kevin is Brians horse - he did really good for a 4 year old.)



Calf Doctoring:



Wild Cow Milking: It's just as sounds Milking wild cows!




Brian and Kevin:

6 comments:

Saige said...

ohh what fun!!!

Brent and Britta said...

Wow! You got some great shots!

kim said...

Jason and Hailee said that it was a blast to watch!

Tiffany said...

Props go to Danielle for the photos. My camera batteries were dead....argh!

knjfabela said...

Tiffany,

How are you? This is Kara Brown Fabela. I heard you had lunch with my sister-in-law the other day. ISn't she crazy......well, she might have been alittle shy, but she really is crazy!!! I came across your blog and was wondering if it would be cool with you if I added you to mine? Payton is getting so big!!! I remember when you brought her to v-ball and she was just a little baby! Where has the time gone?

Shellee said...

Great pics!! It was fun --except for the COW episode. :)