heartbreaker! he is so darn cute and grown up, I still think of him as a little toddler - which, I'm sure is the last time I saw him, at our place in Provo. So, are you ready for all the adventures that you will soon encounter - driving, dating, etc.? How fun!!!
5 comments:
He's so handsome!!!
oh my!! the girls better watch out!! and isn't there some way for them never to date!! happy birthday cody!!
What a cute boy! How crazy that he is already 16!!! Scary -- dating, girls, driving, etc...
heartbreaker! he is so darn cute and grown up, I still think of him as a little toddler - which, I'm sure is the last time I saw him, at our place in Provo. So, are you ready for all the adventures that you will soon encounter - driving, dating, etc.? How fun!!!
He is going to be a heartbreaker!!! Good Luck!
Post a Comment