Saturday, September 20, 2008

Presenting The Purple Princess Ponies!

Okay, so the girls named themselves and compromised by being The Purple Princess Ponies. That made everyone happy. They had their first game today...against a boys team! We thought they might be intimidated but they got out there and played like it was normal! They did great and even scored the first goal. So, they don't technically keep score at this age so, as far as I see it...we won!

Payton #2, waiting on her game to start.


My purple pony going for the goal!


She didn't even hesitate to play, I was so proud of her!

6 comments:

Becca said...

She looks like such a big girl in that last photo. Go Payton!

kim said...

I can't believe Payton is old enough to be doing soccer and ballet now. She is growing so fast and is incredibly adorable!

Danielle said...

You go Pay-Pay!!! I really like the 2nd one of her by the goal, but I was completely distracted at first by that guy with the towel on his head (go ahead everyone have a look now)

Brent and Britta said...

Wow! Payton went for it! We are so proud!!!

ambyr said...

sweet name!!!

T-bit said...

Love the name! I can't wait to see a game!