Monday, June 16, 2008

Last Weekend...

I am getting closer to being somewhat caught up on my blogging. Last weekend Brian competed in a Ranch Rodeo. We had so much fun! It was good practice for the fall when he plans to compete closer to home...you can't lose with people you know watching, right? They did really good until the last event... They were in first place but one of his teammates missed roping the calf. Oh well, maybe next time.

Brian is 2nd from the right...kinda hard to see...


Ann and Vaughn brought some of the grandkids out to watch...it was hot but I think they enjoyed it.

Blake was so excited to sit on Brian's horse...do you like the blue mouth from his ring pop?


Dallin letting out his inner cowboy...Yeehaw, Dallin.


Kali had fun too...


And of course, Payton...she had to do her litte Yeehaw, just like Dallin.

4 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

So I know I might get a little heat for admitting this, but little California girl has never been to a rodeo. I have always wanted to go and Brent said that he would take me to one of Brian's... so you have to let us know so that I can expirience this cowboy world!

Stacey said...

Yeehaw Cowgirl! Looks like a lot of fun....I would love to take Libby on a horse someday. We should get together sometime and do that! :)

Danielle said...

LOVE the photos! I never knew Dallin had such the cowboy in him...

ambyr said...

nice!! yall are so texan!! that looks like a lot of fun! YEEHAW!!