Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too Cute!


My sister in law, Danielle, took this picture of Payton and Brian at our family trip to Austin. I couldn't help but share it...I guess she is forgiven for not responding to the Tunes Tag I tagged her with a few months ago.

6 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Dang! Now I have to find a way to redeem myself!

Tiffany said...

You get a pass too...You sent me great pics of Cody playing ball!

kim said...

This is a great picture...go Danielle!  Sounds like you all had a wonderful time!  How fun...

Danielle said...

I am not good at responding to tags...give me another chance! I really do love this picture (pat, pat) =)

T-bit said...

I am also still working on my tag...wait what was it again...just kidding...I am waiting for a new post but i do love looking at this cute pic of paypay...adorable!

michelle and brady said...

Tiff you rock to, payton is so freaking cute! bye the way gavin carries his thank you card around and asks me to read it about 3 times a day! im not kidding.