Thursday, March 6, 2008

"We have a problem here."

"We have a problem here." Those were Payton's words as she looked at all the snow coming down today on our way home from school. Not 4 days ago was it in the 80's. I think yesterday was in the 60's...what is this? Oh yeah, I live in Texas. If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it'll change. We had a great time playing in the wet stuff! Too bad we aren't very well equipt with snow gear. We went through a few pairs of pants, boots, gloves and hats by the time we finished. Here are some pictures. It really was pretty to watch...once I was out of trying to drive in it.
My poor tree...

Payton trying to wade through the stuff...I think it was about 7 1/2 inches by the end of the day...

She was so excited to do snow angels...I didn't know she even knew what those are!

Cody, in the orange, having a great time with friends...

What a day.

I think Cody is just happy that school is canceled for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

looks like your kids had a ball! did it make you feel like you were at home?

Tiffany said...

This totally reminds me of building a life size 'herby' car out front of my house...and tunnels in the snow banks. Definately a flashback to growing up in Canada.

Larsen Family Updates said...

I still cant believe the snow there! Hope everything is good there...your kids are growing up so fast! Its making me feel old, and i dont think I like that! haha!