Friday, September 12, 2008

Ballet

Payton started Ballet last week. She was too shy to participate but this week she decided to be a little braver and danced her little heart out. It was so cute!

Making sure mom doesn't move too far away...


She was actually 'trying' to point her toe...


Finally comfortable enough to dance to the Mickey music!

7 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

It's like looking in a mirror 22 years ago! I did ballet for 5 years... she'll have great posture!

Kathryn Cooper said...

She is so cute! I started ballet at the age of 3. So fun.

Danielle said...

She and Kali look so much alike in that last picture!

ambyr said...

I'm with everyone else! Reminded me of when I was so much younger....and so innocent....

Stacey said...

Very cute...

Tamara said...

she's so cute! i love that your daughter is so girly :)

T-bit said...

What a cutie!!! I can't wait to go to a recital!