This is HALARIOUS!!!!!
BEST POST EVER! This performance was even better live! He sure is one snazzy dancer. The boys were watching it and said he dances weird, I think it's fabulous!
So is this really for real...is it really Vaughn?
I love it. It brings back memories of the live show in Austin... we need to get him to bust out some of those moves again soon.
Yes, it's really Vaughn! We had a great laugh watching this live!
Tiff your so funny i know i miss alot of stuff but im sure happy i was there to witness this one for my self
that is absolutely hilarious! Blake and I died laughing.
That is hysterical! He has some sweet moves. Can't imagine our Stake Pres. busting it out like that!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is HALARIOUS!!!!!
BEST POST EVER! This performance was even better live! He sure is one snazzy dancer. The boys were watching it and said he dances weird, I think it's fabulous!
So is this really for real...is it really Vaughn?
I love it. It brings back memories of the live show in Austin... we need to get him to bust out some of those moves again soon.
Yes, it's really Vaughn! We had a great laugh watching this live!
Tiff your so funny i know i miss alot of stuff but im sure happy i was there to witness this one for my self
that is absolutely hilarious! Blake and I died laughing.
That is hysterical! He has some sweet moves. Can't imagine our Stake Pres. busting it out like that!
Post a Comment