Payton decided this is what she wanted to wear to school. She is pretty stubborn and it took a while to talk her into getting dressed and just brushing her hair. She can be a character sometimes.
She looks like she's got the 80s Madonna thing down! When my daughter went through this phase, I swore I was going to make a button for her to wear that said "I dressed myself today!"
I want to know what she was about to do with those scissors before you found her...maybe it's a good thing you found her when you did (check out staci's blog at thefourgoars.blogspot.com) She does look "mah-velous, simply mah-velous"! Gotta love the spunk!
6 comments:
Nice! I think maybe she was supposed to be born in the 80's... I think that look might be coming back...
She looks like she's ready to cut someone's hair, I hope not hers...that look is absolutely stellar she can totally pull it off.
She looks like she's got the 80s Madonna thing down! When my daughter went through this phase, I swore I was going to make a button for her to wear that said "I dressed myself today!"
She's absoslutely adorable!
I was going to say the same thing Britta said. 80's all the way. I like it .
Hey Tiffany...it's Stacey from church. I am always telling you that she looks like your hubbie! Well...I stand corrected! :)
I want to know what she was about to do with those scissors before you found her...maybe it's a good thing you found her when you did (check out staci's blog at thefourgoars.blogspot.com) She does look "mah-velous, simply mah-velous"! Gotta love the spunk!
Post a Comment