Ohhh- Fergie you've gotta be lovin' that one...that program isn't compatible with my Mac so I can't do it, but I'd love to know!!
Wow....yours turned out really good! :)
you ALL are so gorgeous! I can't decide who I think you look most like.
WOW!! you've got a lot of hotties on your side!!! You should be so proud!!!
I actually have always thought you look like Katherine Heigl so it is funny that she is on there! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhh- Fergie you've gotta be lovin' that one...that program isn't compatible with my Mac so I can't do it, but I'd love to know!!
Wow....yours turned out really good! :)
you ALL are so gorgeous! I can't decide who I think you look most like.
WOW!! you've got a lot of hotties on your side!!! You should be so proud!!!
I actually have always thought you look like Katherine Heigl so it is funny that she is on there! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment