Okay, this post is to all of those who don't believe me that Payton looks a lot like me when I was young...my sister sent me this picture. I love it. I was 4 in this picture and Payton is 3 1/2.
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that both of those pictures weren't Payton until I read what you wrote! That is amazing! Good thing she inherited your hair! Lucky duck!
Holy Moly! That's crazy. Like Britta said, I wouldn't have realized that they both weren't her! That's crazy. She's lucky that she'll be just as beautiful as her mom!
7 comments:
Wow, kinda freaky. She definitely takes after you a ton.
Crazy, isn't it? Click on it to get a close up and notice the hairline!
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that both of those pictures weren't Payton until I read what you wrote! That is amazing! Good thing she inherited your hair! Lucky duck!
PS - Nice picture ;)
Wow the hairline really does it! She looks alot like you, lucky Payton!
When I got your Christmas card I did think that she looked like you but I had no idea how much! Lucky girl!
Holy Moly! That's crazy. Like Britta said, I wouldn't have realized that they both weren't her! That's crazy. She's lucky that she'll be just as beautiful as her mom!
That is crazy! You will need to keep a close eye on her when she is older!
Post a Comment