Okay, so this 'blog' stuff is sooo new to me! I don't have the craziest life, the most interesting life, or even much to say, but I hope that I can share a little glimpse of what me and my family may experience from day to day....okay, so maybe not day to day, maybe just once in a while...
6 comments:
Yeah!! I feel so proud-and the header looks great, good luck!
Hey Tiffany! It's Emily Orton...cousin-in-law! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to get to see glimpses of you and your cute family. Why is Codey on crutches? Keep the posts comin'! If you want to see ours, go to www.thecrazysixofus.blogspot.com
Tiff your page looks so awesome! You have to help me put mine together! I love the pic of the family!
yeah!!!! so glad to have you within my reach. Your blog looks great... you'll have to give me some tips!!
Tiff! So glad to be in touch with you. Your blog looks great and your family is adorable!
hey! I didn't know you started in the blogging world!!! YEA!!! Now you're just like one of us, we have to look for more situations JUST to take pictures so we can post it on our blog.... right!!!
Post a Comment